Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am Back

Right..As the title suggested, I'm back. Some of you know what I mean. If not, it's for me to know, for you to find out. The silence period was not meant for nothing. It has been a really tiring week for me. I have no idea about the rest. However, the video clip assignment was really "killing" for a not-so-techno-savvy low-profile person like m. *chuckles*
The windows movie maker was so unstable that I had to redo the whole thing for numerous times till I too had lost count. *sweat* There were times when I really felt like giving up. However the fact that the marks for everyone in the same group will obtain the same marks held me back. I want to die BUT the rest should NOT die with me. Hence, I did that not-so-brilliant assignment with my not-so-smart brain till about 5 am. Hey, do not think that I did a last minute work k.I started very early but when I opened that file on Tuesday night, wow~ "miraculously", the file is corrupted. phew~
Well, I'm glad it was an acceptable video clip by the time I turn in to bed at 5am. Of course I dread to think how I would manage if I repeat this same mistake of not clearing my doubts next time. I ought not to forget my best friends (Ling, Rubi and Josh) for their endless support. Ling, half-asleep gave the encouragement to me and even helped me to draw my storyboards.(I'm extremely bad at drawing) Rubi accompanied me by completing her work till about 4.30am. Josh never endlessly asked if I finished my video, to remind me, I suppose)
Anyway, I could not stop wondering how this skill is gonna be useful for classroom purposes? Do clear my doubts and my deluded mind...
If you are an avid fan of technology, do not be offended cause I truly did enjoy the process of producing the video clip and learnt really a lot.

2 comments:

CalVs said...

Ya u sure do, when u dun tell, people wont know...
but its ur life, its kinda funny the way u write, this post remind me that the old connie i used to know is back.
Dont think too much, try do more than one back up next time especially those technical work which hard to repeat or redo.
take care.

sharvabeauty said...

thanx connie..
i really appreciate that u put my name i=and thanx me.. but what are frens for ryt..
i am realy thankful to u guys as well that i had also manage to finis my assignment with the help of u guys..
luv u!!