Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Smartboard

It has been ages since I updated my blog.

Life in the varsity revolves too much around assignment, quiz and tasks.

The most current assignment for this paper, Smartboard a.k.a IWB is really making me cracking my head. To say that I started really early would be a lie. However, as my code of conduct is "THIS is a GROUP work so I have to do better in this than any individual assignment".

Instead of doing it individually for our own parts, the three of us -Rubi, Ling and I are going to do it together to produce 3 smartboard exercises; reasons being we have to produce a Science task for our pupils. Well, well, well, mathematics is our minor and to produce something for a Science lesson, we shall call Eliana to the rescue -> Eliana would u be kind enough to lend us Science CS?

3 comments:

sharvabeauty said...

Don't worry connie, if she doesn't want to help, we curi from her..hahaha..

Miss Agu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Agu said...

previously i didn't know where to find a copy of CS ( im doing on Math for IBW asgment)..but thru Syaza i nw knew how:

jz go to google: type Sains tahun 1 (eg).

google will straight away direct u to this useful link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/491752/Sains-Tahun-1

u cn view the document online or press the download button and save it..

i got my Math CS from there..jz want 2 share. gudluck!

^_^