Sunday, September 21, 2008

Something that strikes me

I have been busy trying to complete my IWB assignment. Started -> In the process to complete it -> Completed it -> Did corrections -> Review -> and the steps are repeated again. So busy that I would say I have left my blog as well as Adec aside. Although my e-mails are full with mails from Adec, I hate to admit that I sometimes ignore them all. Conscience often gripped me that today, despite how much I wanted to complete everything and hand every thing over to my group leader, I took that precious hour off and check on Adec.

I found several discoveries:
1. Prof uploaded a story and every one commented on it. It was a story that is not new to me. I remembered reading it from lots of e-mails several friends sent to me. Even my mum sent it to me. However, it still has the same great impact on me. Well, I have not really found any one around in the varsity lately that would touch us personally. On the contrary, my first discovery proved that I MAY have the wrong perception. My second discovery:-

2. Our blog - We were supposed to enter a new post every week. Due to piles and piles of assignments bombarded to us, most of us did not keep it updated. (I feel not a tinge of guilt but a pang and ongoing strong feeling of guilt because I am one of them)
This is the exact quote from our Prof:

" If you remember the marks for the blog is 20%. I would hate to have to deduct your marks as per your mediocre performance in the blogs. However, I will be lenient with you if you can show me at least 6 entries of QUALITY blog entries, then you will be excused. If you are not sure of what the QUALITY means, please check with the assignment question 1 again".

At this instance, I realised that she is "Mrs Thompson" and we are "Teddy". Thanks a lot. She touched me with her care and understanding. I have learnt something valuable. Although it is a big class that we are in but she did not overlook the problem we faced.

1 comment:

Miss Agu said...

accidentally i only read the thread in Adec tonite!

(what a shame!)

i missed out all the important info: its all because of my ignorant attitude..

too much work to do: just wanted to pretend i didn't see it though i can just click on that website. haha!