Saturday, October 25, 2008

The last assignment

I know this blog is a bit late for the submission for the last assignment.

However, the impact on me is not over yet.

I "grief" for the fact that it was the last assignment and the fact that I did not put much effort on it. I ought to be ashamed of myself BUT I was too ignorant to realise that it would be the last assignment for the paper of this semester.

At the same time, I felt touched by the effort all the tutors and the lecturer put in to get to know us, calling each of us to see who we are. In spite of the fact that they will not be meeting us much already after that, the effort was made. I wonder how many other "authorities" out there will do so. Even if he/she/they are to see us for another year, some may be busy to do so.

The tutors for this course were excellent. The remarks sometimes hurt us (slightly) but they were really excellent guide for us to improve on ourselves.

No comments: